|(Tuesday, 30 October 2012) Written by greeniac37000|
| Happy Halloween y'all!!
There are so many ways to enjoy your Halloween this year and still be green! Here is a list of ideas to get you going.
1. Go to Salvation Army, Goodwill, etc. and buy used costumes and party supplies rather than buying a brand new costumes.
2. See if you can dye clothes you have to look more festive. I had this striped dress that I was going to give away and then my mom dyed it purple so it has now been transformed into a cute witches dress.
3. Reuse old costumes that you have in storage or switch with a friend.
4. If you don't want to reuse an old costume you can be creative and transform it into a different one.
5. Broken umbrellas are perfect for bats wings.
6. Dress as a movie character you have a similar outfit for.
7. Go to a craft store and roam the aisles for some ideas.
Don't be afraid to be creative!
Only registered users can write comments.
|[ Back ]|